144 Earth Angels :: Personal Thank You's <3 (WE MADE IT OVER HALF-WAY!)
about 2 years ago
– Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 11:23:42 PM
Hello beautiful humans,
Sending over a heartfelt THANK YOU to you each for backing this beautiful movement.
WE'RE HALF-WAY FUNDED with 9 days to go!!
To be totally honest, running a Kickstarter is an emotional rollercoaster. It reminds me a little bit of riding a bicycle over a mountain (yes, I've done that). Your body gets so exhausted that eventually there's nothing left to do but surrender everything to the Great Mystery, then watch yourself in a sort of other-worldly-way, make it over the top.
I do believe we're going to make it (though one can never be quite sure!).
But for now, today... I just wanted to say thank you to each of you for showing up and showing your support for this movement of whole self reclamation and sexual healing.
You've each touched my heart so very much. So, without further adieu... I've written you each little thank you notes:::
(Those of you who signed in as "Guest" I'll just be thanking in fun ways. Those of you who I don't yet "know", I'll be thanking you soul to soul.)
1. Jodi, thank you for being number one in my life in so many ways, all the fricking time, including now. I love you.
2. Cindy, thank you for your forever sisterly solidarity and tender awesome courage.
3. Tam, thank you for your brave brave heart.
4. Sarah, thank you for your generosity, soul, enthusiasm and power.
5. Skaja, thank you for the way you champion, the way you let yourself lean in.
6. Amanda, thank you for your curiosity and rigor, your love that fuels it all.
7. Tanya, thank you for taking a chance on me. For doing it for you.
8. Mara, thank you for teaching so soulfully along side me. And for your gorgeous oracle cards that salve my heart daily.
9. Rasa, thank you for your true-blue age-as-old-as-time friendship.
10. Stephanie, thank you for letting your heart sing, for working with the children, for letting yourself be held.
11. Marie, thank you for your gentle yes, your readiness, your courage, your determination.
12. Chelsea, thank you for your SISTERHOOD. solidarity, like whoa. gotchur-backness.
13. Anna, thank you for being such an aligned megaphone on integrity and healing.
14. Leo, thank you for your rawr, your library of helpful tricks...and all the magic.
15. John, thank you for your love of lineage and your willingness to trek through time to reclaim something healthier and holy.
16. Guest, thank you for saying a generous yes.
17. Guest, thank you for standing on the side of healing.
18. Jeanette, WOMAN, thank you for being so many things to me: muse, friend, get-er-done go-to champion, catcher of words, homegirl.
19. Guest, thank you for wanting to shake your booty with me!!
20. Ashley, thank you for living on (and tending to, and being nourished by) land I lived on (and tended to, and was nourished by) for a long time!
21. Dori, thank you for your heart-melting kindness – I can feel it from here.
22. Tonya, thank you for knowing how to keep safe that which is sacred.
23. Amma, thank you for letting yourself still shine bright, even now, even after, even when.
24. Guest, thank you for wanting my voice in your earholes, for trusting that my stories will be worth it. :)
25. Katie, thank you for letting the tears fall when they must.
26. Judy, thank you for being in it to win it, for your song and your soul and your sisterhood forevermore. I love you.
27. Dan, thank you for being an awesome Kickstarter supporter – and for your hunger, courage and heart.
28. Tom, thank you for your incredibly needed work, for forging a path few have walked.
29. Guest, thank you for wanting us to win.
30. Sarah, thank you for letting yourself lean in.
31. Elizabeth, thank you for the long-time love and the otherworldly light.
32. Caitlin, thank you for what you hold in your hands with great care.
33. Rachelle, thank you for your true-blue e-mail responses and heart-and-soul growth.
34. Julie, thank you for staying in, for walking through, for not giving up.
35. Guest, thank you for still shakin your hips even though it can be scary sometimes.
36. Guest, thank you giving such heartfelt hugs.
37. Eleanor, thank you for pimping me out to your peeps, your heartfelt solidarity, your good good work in this world.
38. Nancy, thank you for your dream of a better world.
39. Guest, thank you for your ecstatic sublime poetry.
40. Leslie, thank you for your dream seeds, the way you plant them and tend to them so devotedly.
41. Jane, thank you for walking through that fire, for rising from the ash.
42. Deb, thank you for those moments when you turn all that outward love inward and let yourself receive your own medicine.
43. Guest, thank you for trusting the little things are worth something big.
44. Shannon, thank you for your pristinely soft and wildly devoted heart. Your love feels so good.
45. Julie, thank you for singing in the shower.
46. Natalie, thank you for your alchemy – your own, and that which you give to the world. For taking a stand. For changing the direction of things.
47. DAD!!!, thank you for all you give and all you don't give. It's the perfect balance of supportive and empowering. I love you.
48. Cherie, thank you for letting yourself be found again – for trusting that holy light is safe to re-emerge.
49. Brian, thank you for standing with us so strong and true.
50. MOM!!!, thank you for being here now, for being the flesh that bore me, for FaceTiming in the middle of the night when I'm sick. I love you!
51. Jennifer, thank you for making your own light in the dark in small and sacred ways that travel far across the stars.
52. Sunni, thank you for your huge ripple of love and generosity... for letting torn things mend... for surrendering and opening.
53. Yoji, thank you for your radical yes, for stepping into it, for softening.
54. Lionessa, thank you for your longtime support and ever-strengthening majesty. You are a gorgeous soul to see.
55. Marc, thank you for being with me!, for being with yourself!, for finding love in tender places.
56. Ismilealot, thank you for putting your love in the places that matter.
57. Tigre, thank you for your gentle and wild, your steady and silly, your whole soul power.
58. Ann, woman. Thank you for letting me walk so many of your worlds with you - traveling through life together is a blast and a blessing. and thank you for your forever and ever devotion to women rising together.
59. Tom, thank you for loving the women in your life so well.
60. Mindy, thank you for baring your insides for me (and us) to read, for walking your soul path so honestly and beautifully.
61. Jaime, thank you for spending time with the rocks and the trees (I know you know what I mean...).
62. Diana, thank you for being such a fiercely loving friend.
63. Guest, thank you for believing we can do this together.
64. Guest, thank you for putting your money where your soul wants you to go.
65. Harmony, thank you for telling me you'd back this project and then backing it – for your epic smile and open spirit.
66. Annie, thank you for the radically healing work you do – in your own life and in the world... for uplifting the unheard voices.
67. Skye, thank you for coming home to the sweetest secret of all – you are good, you belong, you're worth it all.
68. Simon, thank you for holding your hands out, for opening your palms, for catching things that are falling, for receiving the blessings.
69. Rachel, thank you for laying down on your back and letting yourself remember in your body what your mind seemed to forget.
70. Francesca, thank you for staying so close to your body.
71. Diana, thank you for letting your fingertips graze the softness of your flesh, your heart, your truth.
72. Aethyric, thank you for hearing spirit's call and following it so fully.
73. Tracey, thank you for giving so many women a chance to say yes to themselves in ways they might've never thought possible. Holy advocacy.
74. Tyson, thank you for your respectful energy, your honest heart, your powerful truth, your poetry. And a lot more that doesn't have words.
75. Guest, thank you for letting your body come all the way back to life.
76. Elaine, thank you for still believing in magic. :)
77. Bgannin, thank you for always wondering how you can give more. I see you, generous one.
78. Rose, thank you for staying close to the earth, for remembering the truth of Her.
79. Elizabeth, thank you for too many things – mostly, the alignment. And...the epic queen shit.
80. Guest, thank you for letting yourself hear and follow your hungers.
81. Mahyuddin, thank you for sprinkling solidarity and cash money across planet earth.
82. Starmaru, thank you for breaking so many rules to be true to your liberated soul.
83. Amanda, thank you for your fierce fight, your soft trust.
84. Jamie, thank you for being so honest with yourself, and for educating the next generation about to be better with each other. <3
85. Heather, thank you for letting their lies go so you can stand firmly in your truth.
86. Guest, thank you for wanting to sing all the magical Shabbat prayers with me!!!
87. Guest, thank you for hearing the call in your belly, for listening, for saying yes.
88. Chance, thank you for being such an epic pillar of love for our girl Steph and so many others, I'm sure.
89. Mikaela, thank you for your sharing so generously the magic you find everywhere you go. (PS–I'm still sending that package your way!)
90. Christina, thank you for holding on to hope.
91. David, thank you for dancing us all the way home.
92. Guest, thank you for being part of our movement.
93. Jennifer, thank you for your prayers that heal.
94. Kim, thank you for magic 17, for staying with me, for staying with you so truly.
95. Mallory, thank you for being a brave advocate, a courageous life-chaser, a true-soul liver.
96. Tim, thank you for your cle attraction, your ready and willingness, your beautiful heart.
97. Annie, thank you for still believing in magic.
98. Grace, thank you for speaking truth to power, for opening so vulnerably, for all your solidarity and love.
99. Suzanne, thank you for giving your gifts to the world. For not holding back.
100. Karen, thank you for your true-blue sisterhood through years and fears and storms and seasons. I love you.
101. Guest, thank you for letting the sun kiss your face especially on those days when you've lost all hope.
102. Sarah, thank you for reminding us all to keep breathing. It helps. You encouragement makes a difference.
103. Guest, thank you for wanting to feast and drink and sing and be merry!!! Thank you for saying yes to lineage and ritual.
104. Allison, thank you for your epic hugs. I can't wait to experience this in the flesh. :)
105. Guest, thank you for invoking miracles of presence everywhere you go. Your attention feels like angel medicine.
106. Shiopei, thank you for your courage to lean in, your willingness to speak out, your heart that hasn't given up.
107. Linda, thank you for your VOICE that ripples with ancient beauty and divine wisdom.
108. Beth, thank you for your quiet yes to the impossible dreams of desire in your soul.
109. Guest, thank you for trusting my words as your guide... and for taking this brave step forward.
110. Jose, thank you for standing strong with us. For believing in a better world and way.
111. Kori, thank you for being a safe space for so many. For extending your magic love back in to yourself.
112. Jill, thank you for gifting yourself small bits of pleasure, over and over and over. It matters.
113. DEMMAAAAA, thank you for crawling out of that basement into the most epic, powerful, potent light around. And for singing my praises so enthusiastically :). I love you forever and ever.
114. Elissa, thank you for letting your body still move and groove and choose deep and utter aliveness, even now, even after all this. !
115. Martin, thank you for your devotion to shifting this culture together... for being part of our grand new earth.
116. Meghan, thank you for opening your heart to a new way, for letting yourself take a chance on true healing.
117. Michelle, thank you for being such a powerhouse of possibility, for channeling true love through your body.
118. The Selkie Delegation, thank you for your laughter. For remembering to infuse the world with light, even now, even when we could all go so very dark.
119. Leah, thank you for pouring so many cups of tea... for warming hearts with your care, for caring for yourself just as well.
120. Guest, thank you for fueling this movement with resourced power. I feel your commitment all the way from here.
121. Guest, thank you for knowing that every little bit counts. And for counting. Because you care.
122. Guest, thank you for giving a woman a chance to heal with a little more ease, a little more magic and serendipity on her side.
123. David, thank you for those cozy warm socks, the conversations that opened doors in my world, and saying yes to being part of the healing. <3
124. Guest, thank you for wanting to make magic in a dark world. You did. You do. You matter.
125. Guest, thank you for choosing Light.
126. Lola, thank you for ALL YOUR BLESSINGS everywhere you go, and for traveling long and far with me. I love you, sister.
127. Eva, thank you for the way you twirl like a little girl because it's never too late to return home to innocence.
128. Chris, thank you for what you do!!! I'm so so glad to be in this movement together, and can't wait to support your creations in the world as well.
129. Laura, thank you for your bravery on SO many fronts... for giving your gifts, for holding onto hope, for saying YES to this wild ride. With you!
130. Jessica, thank you for giving yourself the sweetest hugs and care!
131. Kit, thank you for your incredible laugh and epic light-casting.
132. Shane, thank you for saying YES to dancing with me! For believing in the power of your body.
133. Susan, thank you for adding your magic to our epic pussy revolution. It's an honor to walk beside you.
134. Amanda, sistahhh, thank you for your epic belief and trust in me, and for all the ways you love so wholeheartedly.
135. Alan, thank you for tossing your love in the bucket.
136. Josie, thank you for believing in a better world, and most importantly, that you're allowed to receive more of it.
137. James, thank you for co-creating peace on earth.
138. Nicole, thank you so much for trusting in the mystery even when it's hard.
139. Guest, thank you for trying again. I think it'll be better this next time around. <3
140. Carly, thank you for letting yourself lay down in the truth of it all and weep and receive and pray and say these words, "I love myself, even now."
141. Jennifer, thank you for that night at the temple and your beautiful unforgettable soul.
142. Jordan, thank you for going all in, for dancing through the messy middle so truly. I believe in you all the way.
143. Anne Marie, Thank you for feeding your true hungers healthfully... for insisting that you're worth it.
144. Golden!, thank you for being with me for soooo long, and for letting yourself say YES to the tenderest, truest wants. <3 And for so many other things.
YOU HUMANS ARE SO POWERFUL. Thank you for helping me birth this book into the world. I believe in the medicine it will provide, and I'm so grateful I can produce it thanks to your incredibly generous support.
We have 9 days left to raise just under $20,000. This is 100% doable.
Behind the scenes, I've been talking to many women who will join either the Sex After Trauma Sisterhood or School (so bigger pledge amounts will be coming in over the next few days).
But what I'm wondering is this: would you be willing to send the link for the Kickstarter to 5 friends for whom it might make a great difference? Perhaps a friend who experienced unwanted sexual attention, who struggles with intimacy, who's been through the worst of it? Or maybe just sharing on social media with a heartfelt reason why you care?
If each of you has just 1-3 friends back the Kickstarter at $30 each, we'd raise about $10,000 quite quickly.
I believe in us.
I believe even with all the ugliness in the world, there are epic amounts of light, and we can make miracles with it. We can.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
BIGGEST LOVE & so much GRATITUDE!
Let's finish this baby out strong.
PS–You can go right here for some handy images and starter sentences for sharing the campaign.